Course at a glance
- Course: Urinary tract imaging
- Total Duration: 1 Hours 47 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- CMA Points = 1.5
- Fee is US $ 10
About the Course
The skull and cervical regions encompass and enclose many vital structures. Radio imaging of the head and neck is used for diagnosis, assessing the extent of the pathology, and also for guiding delineating and localizing treatment territory. This course covers the indications and applications of imaging in the orbit, sinuses, mouth, and other structures in the head and neck.
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through the SmarTeach Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 10
Join the Program