Course At A Glance
- Course: Analytics for healthcare professionals
- Total Duration: 9 Hours 12 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- CMA Points=9.5
- Fee is US $ 57
About the Course
We live in a world of informatics, analytics and evidence based practices. Health Care industry is no exception to this. Volumes of information is generated in the health sector at every level and kind of operations. Electronic health records are increasingly being adopted these days. The information thus generated can be used for close scrutiny and better understanding. This course on Analytics for Health Care professionals explains in details the study designs and statistics required for this data interpretation.
b)Measurement and Scaling
d)Descriptive Questionnaire – Data Collection Methods
2. Descriptive Statistics
a)Graphical Representations of Data
b)Measures of Central Tendency – New
c)Measures of Variation
a)Probability – Basic Concepts
b)Bayes Rule and Its Applications
4. Statistical Inference
a)Sampling and Estimation
5. Experimental Designs and ANOVA
a)Analysis of Variance
c)Completely Randomized Design and Randomized Block Design
a)Temporal and Spatial Data
c)Advanced Regression Models (Logistic and Multiple Regression)
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 57
Join the Program