Course at a glance
- Course: Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia and Dysmenorrhagia
- Total Duration: 1 Hour 35 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- CMA Points = 1
- The Fee for the course is US $ 9
About the Course
Menstrual cycles between menarche and menopause are a basic physiological function happening in every woman. Like any other body function this can derail from the normal track. Stoppage of the monthly cycles, too much and too less bleeding, painful monthly cycles, irregular patterns before menopause etc. are all possible dys-functionalities which are discussed comprehensively in this course.
3.Dysmenorrhoea and Premenstrual Syndrome
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 9
Join the Program