Course at a glance
- Course: Healthcare laws
- Total Duration: 9 Hours 36 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- CMA Points=9.5
- Fee is US $ 57
About the Course
Health Care is no more a humanitarian, dutiful act of doctors and health care providers. It is a commodity in the market economy. As other goods and services it is also governed by some rules and regulations. The course on Health Care Laws covers ethics of medical practice, Indian Medical Council Act, Consumer Protection Act, negligence, confidentiality etc in detail.
3.Establishment or Registration
4.The Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2013
5.Concept of TQM, CQI and TPM
7.Indian Contract Act, 1872
8.Physicians and Patient Relationship
9.The Transplantation of Human Organs Act 2011
10.Consumer Protection Act, 1986
12.Medico Legal Issues
13.The Mental Health Act, 1987
14.Confidentiality Vs The Right to information Act, 2005
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 57
Join the Program