Course at a glance
- Course: Child growth and development and recognition of deviation
- Total Duration: 3 Hours 34 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- CMA points=3.5
- Fee is US $ 21
About the Course
All during childhood children develop and achieve various aspects of physical and mental faculties and social abilities. Growth of a child is a well-orchestrated and timed line-up of mile-stones and life events. A close observation and follow up of growth and development of children, with masterly inactivity and timely intervention in case of deviation from normal: will ensure well-rounded growth of children. This course describes the various childhood milestones in detail, their physiological variations, & danger signs to look out for.
Normal Growth and Development
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through the SmarTeach Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 21
Join the Program