Course at a glance
- Course: Anemia, Blood Loss and Blood Component Therapy
- Total Duration: 1 Hour 32 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- CMA Points = 1
- The Fee for the course is US $ 9
About the Course
Anemia is a major public health problem in not only developing and underdeveloped countries but also in many developed countries. It is more pronounced in women and children. Blood loss and deficiency is also a problem in patients of thalassemias and bleeding disorders. These issues and blood component replacement therapy are comprehensively discussed in this course.
3.Approach to Bleeding Diasthesis
4.Bleeding Disorders in Children
5.Blood and Blood Component Therapy
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 9
Join the Program