Course at a glance
- Course: Abdominal Radiography
- Total Duration: 4 Hours 14 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- Fee is US $ 25
About the Course
In the present world of evidence-based medicine, an abdominal radiograph is one of the most commonly requested investigations for abdominal pathologies. It is a cheap and easily available choice of investigation. It gives a lot of information on the status of the pathology in the abdomen. In this course, the basics of interpreting a conventional abdominal radiograph, contrast films, radiological assessment of abdominal pain, abdominal calcification and other such important topics ore lucidly explained.
1.Plain Film of the Abdomen
2.Radiological Assessment of Abdominal Pain
3.Interpreting the Abdominal Radiograph
a)Conventional and Contrast Radiology of Upper G.I Tract
4)Conventional Radiology of GIT
a)Conventional Radiology of Stomach and Duodenum
b)Conventional Radiology of Small Bowel and Colon
5.Intra Abdominal Calcification
6.Congenital Abnormalities of GI Tract
7.Contrast Studies of Upper GIT
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, Commonwealth Medical Evarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. Commonwealth Medical Evarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The Commonwealth Medical Evarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through the SmarTeach Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is US $ 25
Join the Program